Thermal Technology started production of tyre warmers in 2003 in collaboration with World Championship racing teams, today they are the only manufacturer to use Carbon Fibre as a heating element for both professional and amateur range of tyre warmers. They continue to develop new and innovative products in line with teams in the MotoGP and WSBK.
The Dual Zone tyre warmer is designed for maximum performance and is made with Nomex fabric exterior and interior. The heating of the tyrewarmer is divided into two areas independently controlled by a control unit within the unit, this allows the warmer to reach a temperature of 120 ° C evenly across the entire surface of the tyre.
A top level model used by professional championship teams.
- Dual zone heating control
- Heat regulation with integrated electronic controller
- Temperature range 0 – 120°C
- Nomex inflammable external fabric
- Insulation with reflective layer
- Nomex inflammable internal fabric
- Heating element with transversal and longitudinal shape
This is for a pair of tyre warmers (Front and Rear).
Items listed as in stock are available for immediate dispatch, items showing as available to order can be ordered from manufacturer and can be delivered in 5-10 Working days.
Want to see the Thermal Technology range? See them here.