SBS produce brakes pads for teams in the top levels of racing in Superbike, Supersport and endurance championships. This experience means the SBS race compounds are amongst the top performing brake pads in the world. They are developed specifically for competition and race track use.
- The upgrade choice for Superbike, Supersport and Superstock racers in Club and National Championship as well as for Track Day riders
- High-tech carbon compound developed for racing and standard brake systems used for race and sport bikes
- Low heat transfer rate protects brake system and brake fluid against extreme temperatures
- Smooth initial bite, progressive in-stop performance with excellent brake lever feel and modulation
- DEST technology used for pre-bedding of the compound to eliminate fade and secure consistent performance
- NUCAP NRS technology secures a mechanical and indestructible bonding of the compound to the back plate
Price is for 2 packs - a complete set for the front of a twin caliper bike