Price is for a 2 packs of brake pads as pictured - enough for a twin caliper bike. (Yes that's right, £49 for a full set of racing brake pads)
Goldfren GPR brake pads are the latest pads from the GP series which have been developed for racing. They are a sintered metal-ceramic material, which produces a high and stable friction coefficient with very little difference in both wet and dry conditions.
- GPR series features a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
- Difference between brake efficiency in wet and in dry conditions is insignificant.
- Consistant maximum operating temperature < 680°C
- Short term maximum operating temperature <830°C
- Equivalent model numbers - EBC FA390/Brembo 07HO50