Thermal Technology started production of tyre warmers in 2003 in collaboration with World Championship racing teams, today they are the only manufacturer to use Carbon Fibre as a heating element for both professional and amateur range of tyre warmers. They continue to develop new and innovative products in line with teams in the MotoGP and WSBK.
A further evolution of the Evo Dual Zone model allowing you to heat the wheel
The ultimate level of tyre warming that warms the rim. It integrates a lug along the circumference which rests on the rim and heats it. Completely made of Nomex fabric inside and out. The heating of the tyre warmer is divided into two areas which are independently managed by a control unit within the warmer, this allows it to reach a temperature of 120 ° C evenly across the entire surface of the tyre. The control unit also controls the integrated rim heater, allowing temperature adjustment separate to the tyre
The ultimate level premium model for professional race teams
- Tri zone heating control including wheel rims
- Heat regulation with integrated electronic controller
- Temperature range 0 – 120°C
- Separate set points for tyre and rim
- Nomex inflammable external fabric
- Insulation with reflective layer
- Nomex inflammable internal fabric
- Heating element with transversal and longitudinal shape
This is for a pair of tyre warmers (Front and Rear).
Items listed as in stock are available for immediate dispatch, items showing as available to order can be ordered from manufacturer and can be delivered in 5-10 Working days.
Want to see the Thermal Technology range? See them here.